Under the DMCA section, the iGameHot.net site does not host material (applications, software, games), copyrights and related rights (including distribution rights) that belong to other individuals or entities. If the material has been posted on the site, the right holder has the right to appeal to the administration to resolve the issue.
There are several options to solve the problem:
1. Replace existing app links into apps, which are licensed. Also, it must be an abridged copy of the completed application or the completed application but with advertising.
2. The link to the app is replaced with a reference to the Google Play, Amazon Appstore, or the app’s official website.
3. To remove all references to the application page. To do this, the rights holder will have to confirm their rights to the application hosted on the iGameHot.net website.
Here are a few ways:
1. Write the administrative address by E-mail, which is listed on the official website of the application or the company involved in the production of the application.
2. Write to the administrator of the E-mail site, specified in the application.
3. Submit scanned documents to the webmaster, which confirms the existence of copyright in the application.
4. The official website of the application or the company involved in the production of the application, you must create a .txt file with the name iGameHot.net, and then pass a reference to that file from the website. To contact the Site Administration, please write to our address email@example.com.
The administration of this site will respond within 24 hours.