Dear iGameHot.Net customers. We ask that you carefully study the provisions of the DMCA Disclaimer to prevent legal and other precedents relating to the use of this resource’s materials, including those protected by copyright. . We expect you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, be it articles, images, audio files or programs. Remember that piracy leads to liability with all subsequent deterrents:
1. Placed on the main and secondary sites of iGameHot.net, information is provided free of charge and participants are fully acquainted with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
2. All information is published in its original format, with no warranties of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, and no other warranties, express or implied. Access to the web resource, as well as use of its content, is at its sole discretion and risk.
3. The portal’s administrative team (main founders, employees, administrators, moderators’ representatives and other representatives) make every effort to provide users with accurate and relevant information. case, while the possibility of inaccuracy still exists.
4. The iGameHot.Net portal is a project whose content is completely accessible to all participants. The Site Architecture allows anyone with access to the Internet to replicate its content, so the website and its Content are provided without restrictions, on an “as is” basis, without make any agreement between the participants of this website, the Administration, the owners of the servers on which the Site is located, or by anyone else, in any way affiliated with this or indirect sites may be reason to file any complaint.
5. Any software saved by iGameHot.net users is at their own risk. Website visitors, downloading applications from iGameHot.net web resources, agree that the installation and full use of applications may require payment of a certain amount. Users are informed that these files may also be placed by other users, whose actions are moderated by the iGameHot.net admin team.
6. The governance structure makes no promises or guarantees of any kind regarding the website and its content, including without limitation, regarding the relevance, correctness, accessibility, accuracy, completeness or consistency with any particular objective of the website and the content, with respect to the fact that when browsing the portal there is no problem, it will be secure and uninterrupted, The admin team will fix named problems or no Trojans and viruses on the site, and Napo nenie and the site do not violate the rights of an unspecified third party.
7. Some links on the iGameHot.net website lead to third-party resources. These links are located on this Internet project for ease of navigation, and their presence does not imply that the Administration Team of this portal recommends or generally evaluates the content of third-party web resources. In addition, the Administration of the designated website is not responsible for the content of foreign resources and their availability. Write refers to any links, ad units and other data specified on web resources submitted from other portals available on iGameHot.net.
8. Administration does not include fundamental rights such as controlling the legality or illegality of information posted and submitted, including information that visitors transmit alone, as separate documents or by sending the link. The administrator group does not determine the copyright, the legality of receipt and forwarding, as well as the use of materials transferred between the participants.
9. Documents transferred by one user to another are subject to file exchange for two specified users. Management cannot be held responsible for the content of this information, nor for that of any author or group of authors. However, this information may be in the possession of the iGameHot.net administrator, as any information transmitted on this resource automatically becomes the property of the iGameHot.net founders, unless have other indications.
10. The portal administration team takes reasonable steps to ensure the completeness, legality and relevance of the content, but the Administration is not responsible for the conscious and accidental actions of users. organizations or third parties, such as actions produced with material located on the Internet project or found through a resource such as those provided by the Regulatory Authority and third parties.
11. The management structure of the Internet project, in accordance with applicable law, disclaims all promises, warranties and guarantees that may be given or taken into account, and the Management Team is not responsible for the content. of project I
11. The management structure of the Internet project, in accordance with applicable law, disclaims all promises, warranties and guarantees that may be given or taken into account, and the Management Team is not responsible for the content. of the Internet project; participants and the site itself.
12. For promotional materials posted on the portal, only the advertiser is responsible. The web resource also warns that the ability to obtain or use the services and goods offered at the prices or terms specified in the ad unit is not guaranteed. Visitors agree that the resource is not responsible for possible consequences (including any damages) arising from any relationship with advertisers. Such damages include cases such as: personal injury, computer malfunction, computer addiction, damage to computer mechanisms and home network, legal problems, etc.
13. The Internet Project provides the ability for users to submit comments, questions, suggestions, complaints and other notices to enter this information into relevant sections of the portal where other participants will to watch. This web resource is not responsible for the information transmitted.
14. The party publishing the material is obliged to verify the copyright ownership and legitimacy of the articles or applications in question.
15. The iGameHot.net admin team is not responsible for the content of the materials until they are edited by moderators.
16. The Management Team reserves the right to add or reduce these requirements without notice to the participants. In addition, the Management Team is not responsible for the modification, adjustment, correction, deletion of any data published by the participants on the portal or other related pages.
17. The Administration Group reserves the right to block access to web resources for any Visitor or group of participants without warning and explanation.
18. The Administration reserves the right to edit or remove links to text information, executable files, audio materials, graphic files and other data published by the Participant on web resources without warning. report or explain the complaint.
19. Names, trademarks of organizations, products, as well as copyrights to designs, copyright materials and some indirect rights mentioned, used or cited on the portal are presented, belong to on the full and current owner. Except for the owner of the rights, no one has the right to manage the rights to use the copyright data, unless otherwise indicated on the resource. The user is responsible for the plagiarism of copyrighted material.
20. Reading, distributing or modifying information published on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this project is used.
21. Travelers agree that conflicts and disagreements will be resolved in accordance with the current provisions of the laws of the Russian Federation.
22. The visitor agrees to the fact that normative acts and consumer rights protection laws with respect to the participant’s use of web resources are not applicable, since there is no provision of the service. Commerce.
23. Silence and neutrality on the part of the resource admin group in the event that a member has a clear or hidden violation of the Rule does not deprive the site administrator of the right to apply measures. reasonable to protect the interests of the portal a little later.
24. In the event that, under the law of the Russian Federation, certain rules are declared annulled, other conditions remain in effect.
25. By accessing this portal, the participant confirms his express acceptance of the “Disclaimer” and the Proposed Rules, in addition, he accepts all liability. liability may be imposed on users due to justifiable circumstances.
26. A group of portal administrators has the power to modify the Rules at any time with immediate effect. Continuing to use the portal after making modifications means that participants automatically agree to the new rules.